The You Look Nice Today Starter Pack
Welcome to this annotated introduction to You Look Nice Today, A Journal of Emotional Hygiene.
To acquaint yourself (or a special friend) with our program, we invite you to download and enjoy six of our favorite episodes:
Also, please do feel free to explore further into the YLNT franchise by browsing the links below and by subscribing to our program for free via RSS or iTunes. New episodes of the program are posted on the second of each month.
It’s a start.
Dancing The Fishstick; shaving your head for Dennis; rueful fannypacking; working on your Standing O face; and raising awareness about a scourge of a disease.
Five More of the Best
So sorry!; doin’ the Skokie; What’s your latte name?; and a Gaelic take on feminine hygiene.
Baby Butlers; retroplagiarism; what Joe knows; and the true origins of the Industrial Revolution.
Custom license plates; Adam envies Indian vests; problems on the road; and the fella’ with the skin problem.
Smoking for the cure; discrimination against mouthbreathers; obscure chess moves; and a visit from Karl Van Hœt. X…X…X…X….
SongParts.biz; searching for Phil Collins; high school hypnosis; and our charitable plan for drinking in a toilet.
For Advanced Study
- “Tang Tangs" The parenting of negligence; things you didn’t know about gas stations; and an ambitious plan for transforming Dubai.
- “Vachina" Re-imagining higher education; Marco Polo Yelps; educating with dysentery; Adam tries something new; and Merlin’s a runner-up to some lady from Belize.
- “Schadenfunny" Scott learns about speed embalming; Adam goes to Rock ‘n Roll Space Camp; on being tempted; plus, a fancy corporate lawyer who might be a chicken.
Beloved Sleeper Episodes
- “Man School" Techniques in Silent Disdain; why stereotype when you can monotype?; the robot/cameltoe axis; and changing Dad’s 9-volt battery.
- “Nary a Dude" New sheriff in town; meet Clarence the Barber; join The Fleet; and taking your balls on walkabout. Time was.
- “Rampant on a Field" Down and out in Mongolia; designing a coat of arms; Scott defends his wife; and Adam’s guac attack.
Best Live Episodes
- “Baby on a Dog" (San Francisco; June 2008)
- “The Magic Number" (MaxFunCon; May 2010)
- “In Congrefs" (Philadelphia; September 2009)
Many thanks to The Fun Bunch for helping curate and compile this collection. We Fishstick in your honor.
- dennisofosu reblogged this from merlin
- dennisofosu likes this
- hatefilledhusk reblogged this from youlooknicetoday and added:
- chekoved likes this
- areneran likes this
- whiskyvangoghgo likes this
- jaywarrietto reblogged this from youlooknicetoday
- coyotevictoria likes this
- krystlesivorot likes this
- wyndouglas likes this
- yah66 likes this
- theersatzvegetarian reblogged this from youlooknicetoday and added:
- onlineyoutubedownloader likes this
- callida-peck reblogged this from youlooknicetoday
- heated-towel-rails reblogged this from youlooknicetoday
- heated-towel-rails likes this
- lordbyronsbloomers likes this
- projectholt reblogged this from lonelysandwich
- projectholt likes this
- glass likes this
- malunis likes this
- qqgifs likes this
- tooepic likes this
- draxiom likes this
- silent3 likes this
- ichris306 likes this
- trey likes this
- strictlyalright likes this
- mutteringsmalltalk reblogged this from youlooknicetoday and added:
- pete3 likes this
- severalbillionmiles reblogged this from youlooknicetoday
- momku likes this
- dreamwishstar likes this
- staceyerin likes this
- ttfe reblogged this from merlin
- notveryraven likes this
- claude likes this
- marks likes this
- jmdickinson reblogged this from lonelysandwich and added:
- jmdickinson likes this
- wessf likes this
- winandtonic likes this
- mrt3811 reblogged this from merlin and added:
- theeblogs reblogged this from lonelysandwich
- theeblogs likes this
- counterforce likes this
- swilkesism reblogged this from merlin and added:
- compjam likes this